Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Grammy's..Bank Negara...besok kerja..hampeh..
So while everyone else was sleeping/tergolek depan tv yesterday morning watching the Grammy's, I had to go to work. Dah la batuk tak baik lagi, kena sit in a room filled with Central Bank Governors and take down minutes of their discussion..which I found completely boring. Tried the best I could, but honestly, beberapa kali gak la ter-zone out and berangan tengah tido, tengah picnic tepi sungai ngan Meet Uncle Hussain..haha. But still managed to get the job done. Oleh kerana hari ni tak dpat cuti ganti, pepagi jumpa doktor mintak MC...tapi bukan saja-saja ok..mmg batuk semalam kept me awake at night, bangun pagi pun rasa bingai and drowsy semacam, how to kerja? So stayed home, rested..and yeay! Grammy awards punya repeat keluar StarWorld. Eh, apsal U2 punya performance cam hampeh? They sounded great, as usual, tapi somehow Bono macam kureng sikit..also wondering why U2 performed when they weren't even nominated yesterday. But what the hell..lantak la. Am definitely looking forward to their latest album nanti, releasing on March 2nd. Radiohead, on the other hand, didn't disappoint. Best gilerrr diorang punya performance of '15 Steps'. Walaupun lead singer nye, Thom Yorke, kekadang terencat and nampak macam kena sawan on stage, diorang still best!! Coldplay pun not bad...but I still think Chris Martin kalau nyanyi live tak berapa memerangkap jiwa..Heard they're coming over to Malaysia..betul ke? I think I'd like to go..tak pernah lagi gi concert..dah tua bangka macam ni baru nak start. Anyway..thought that overall, the Grammy's this year was ok-ok je la, tak de la gempak gile. Almost 10 p.m., besok nak kena bangun awal, gi kerja...*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment